Zebra Technologies Corporation is proud to be the Cornerstone Sponsor at this week’s RFID Journal LIVE!, the 13th annual conference and exhibition hosted by trade publication RFID Journal. This year’s event takes place Wednesday through Friday at the San Diego Convention Center.
This year’s conference will cover off on everything from innovative marketing of RFID to specific vertical tracks for retail, warehouse management and smart devices.
The Week Ahead at RFID Journal LIVE!
Here’s what you can expect from the Zebra team this week at RFID Journal LIVE!:
Wednesday, April 15-Friday, April 17
Stop by booth 204 to see demos on the following products and solutions.
- Retail and Hospitality Asset Management (SST)
- I.T. Asset Tracking (Barcodes, Inc.)
- Yard Management (Abetech)
- Managing Returnable Transport Assets (Advanced Mobile Group)
- Supply Chain Asset Management (AB&R)
- Work-In-Process Manufacturing (Entigral Systems)
- Healthcare/Pharma Asset Tracking (MSM)
- Hart Systems
- MotionWorks Sports Solution
- Portal System (Jamison RFID)
Zebra partners hosting demos are denoted in parentheses.
Wednesday, April 15
Session: Powering Internet of Things and Customer Experience With NFC and RFID
- Time: 2:45 PM -3:30 PM
- Speakers: Michael Fein, Senior Product Manager, RFID and Adebayo Onigbanjo, Director of Product Marketing, Zatar
- Session Description: Insights into how NFC technology is used in its printer products, and how this enables real-time support and instructions for users. Learn how the Internet of Things will change customer experiences and engagement across multiple verticals, and see some early use cases on Zebra's IoT platform, Zatar.
Keynote: NFL Benefits from Next Generation Stats and Analytics
- Time: 5:45 PM -6:30 PM
- Speakers: Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal; Eric Petrosinelli, General Manager of Zebra Sports; Chris Schaefer, RFID Market Development; Marshall Faulk, Pro Football Hall of Fame Inductee and NFL Network Analyst
- Session Description: More and more businesses are finding ways of leveraging RFID-enabled data to improve their processes, services, products and customer experience. The National Football League has done just this, deploying an RFID system, the Zebra Sports Solution player tracking system, to identify the location of every player during a game to within 6 inches (15 cm). This groundbreaking solution delivers what the NFL calls "Next Generation Statistics.” The system automatically captures game data that previously had to be captured manually, including downs, the amount of time expended during a huddle break and so forth. But it also enables the capture of new statistical data - like how fast a player runs, how far he moves during a play, as well as precise location data—all in real time—throughout the game. Learn what Next Generation Statistics mean for the NFL and what RFID technologies could mean for your business.
Follow our activity from RFID Journal LIVE! on Twitter @ZebraTechnology and #RFIDLIVE.