Then look no further than the Zebra Food-Safe Card Solution – exactly what Scandic Hotels in Denmark has done.
EXCLUSIVELY ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES
Working in close collaboration with Zebra’s lead partner in the Nordics for card solutions, idonline, Scandic has deployed Zebra ZXP Series 1 Printers, together with Zebra True Colours ix Series Card Printer Ribbons and Zebra Food-Safe Cards at all of its hotels across Denmark.
TICKING ALL THE BOXES (AND MORE)
The Zebra Food-Safe Card Solution is delivering multiple benefits for Scandic Hotels:
- Each hotel now has the autonomy and flexibility to print its own professional colour signage for its buffets, in line with hotel group standards
- The solution saves hotels time and subsequently costs
- The cards are hygienic, clearly printed, food approved and washable; reusing the cards time and again saves costs and reduces environmental footprint
- The solution complies with the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation
- The Zebra ZXP1 printers are reliable, robust and very easy to use; employee feedback has been excellent
- The solution is easily scalable and future-proof; hotels can use it to print other signage too such as name badges and luggage tags
SUITABLE FOR ALL
The Zebra Food-Safe Card Solution is suitable for all food signage including buffets, conferences, deli-counters, supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, hotels, caterers and cafés, for example.
Make sure your business looks professional, whilst also adhering to food safety legislation.
For more information on this deployment at Scandic Hotels, please visit the success story. Or, to learn more about idonline, Scandic Hotels or Zebra’s Food-Safe Card Solution, please click on these links.