Automating route activity provides benefits both in the field and in the office by reducing the labor and time needed to enter data and process paperwork. Mobile printing is an essential element for delivering and enhancing these benefits in route accounting and direct store delivery (DSD) operations. Supporting route activity with mobile printing lets drivers generate accurate, updated orders, invoices, delivery receipts, and other documentation to review with customers to ensure correctness and efficiency.
Mobile printing provides a series of quality improvements and efficiency benefits that department managers often overlook, but can have a significant impact on the bottom line.
Learn how route delivery and sales staff can take advantage of mobile printing to make more deliveries each day while improving the accuracy of each transaction in this white paper.
The white paper:
• Describes uses for mobile printing in route accounting and DSD applications
• Provides return on investment (ROI) examples that show the financial benefits of mobile printing
• Demonstrates how mobile printing processes can improve distribution, billing, and customer service operations
• Details how on-demand thermal printing can reduce expenses
• Provides an overview of mobile printer and wireless communications options for route accounting and DSD operations